Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back to the Therapist and first test

Okay, well, I'm going back to the physical therapist today. This is my third time going. I have to admit that my hip is still sore, I don't know what that is going to mean for my training starting next week. I didn't get a chance to do my stretches yesturday. I went to the gym the night before last and rode the bike for twenty minutes and then did some machines and abs and stretched. Then I swam 10 laps. I'm pretty sore this morning, like old lady sore.

I have my first test today. Medical Terminology. I haven't taken a test in 13 years or more. I hope I'm ready, we'll see. Well, I really started this blog to track my running and training for the marathon, hopefully soon I can start running and writing about it again.

Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home