Monday, July 03, 2006

First long run and lost calander

First off, there are a lot of ignorant people in the world. I just don't get it. We went to Matthew's game on Saturday, and then we were going to go to Culver's for dinner and then to Sam's. So we get to Culver's and everyone goes in to wash up and use the bathrooms. Well, I brought me calander in with me so that I could go over what I needed from Sam's. I left it in the bathroom and remembered probably 5 minutes later and went in to look for it, and yep, gone. Who would want my calander? All you had to do was look through it to see that there was nothing of value to anyone else in it. My whole everything was in there. My training schedule for the marathon was in there, I spent a lot of time mapping that out. Doctor's appointments, where Matthew is supposed to go when I'm at school, all my coupons. Man did that make me mad, I couldn't even eat ice cream.

Troubling.

I ran my long run yesturday. It was supposed to be 9 miles, but it ended up being 8.37. I ran two by myself and then met up with Holly and Rachel to run what I thought was going to be 5 for them and then I would finish the other two by myself again. Pretty good plan I thought. Well, they said they would just run 7 instead of 5. So we set off and I felt like crap pretty much from the first step. It was humid. We went slow, but it really didn't help that much. I'm glad I was with them, because I probably wouldn't have finished without them. This is a cut back week, so my long run is only 6 miles and then it really starts to pick up after this week. I think my long run next week is 11.

Today is a cross training day, and I would actually like to go to the gym and cross train later, if they are open later. Stupid gym. They have terrible hours and take stupid days off. Like for example they are closed tomorrow, whatever.

Gotta go start my day now.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Hate it when I lose stuff. I hope you are recover all of the information from your calender.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home