Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I need a little break

Okay, I've decided I need tomorrow and Friday off. I just have't been feeling motivated to run and I feel like it's a chore right now, and that was one of my goals with doing this whole marathon thing, that I wouldn't hate running when it was over. My legs are tired and sore everyday since the 1/2, I don't want to run, I feel like I can't keep up, everything. I think school starting for my boys and myself this week is just adding to the stress of it all. I want to have this be a good experience, not a stressful one and I've found myself thinking this week that I just need to get through the next 9 weeks before the marathon and then I'll get back to normal. I need to take this one day at a time, but as I look out over all I have to do in the next couple months, I freak out a little, so one day at a time!

I'm tired of this eating thing too, always watching what I eat so that I can perform better, who do I think I am? I'm not going to win anything here people. So, sometimes I'm gonna have a beer and some ice cream, look out I'm living kinda dangerously now!

Alright, I'm done bitchin for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home