Thursday, August 03, 2006

Here comes the rain!

Ah, I've never been so happy to see a big storm on the horizon. I knew behind all that rain and thunder and lightning was much cooler temps. Yesturday I was off, and I felt like I needed it, actually most of my off days feel like I need them. This morning I was scheduled to run 7 outside with Rachel and Jennifer. Well, it was storming still when I got up this morning, so we cancelled the run and because my husband was supposed to work outside today, he didn't have to work. So, I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill again, yuck. I got it out of the way though and felt much better because of it, otherwise I would have bothered me all day. Anyway, about 10 minutes after I started on the treadmill the rain eased up and the lightning went away, so if I had just waited a little I could have gone outside, oh well, how was I supposed to know? You say I could have watched the weather? Oh yes, that would have been a good idea, if anyone knows of a weather person who gets the weather right, let me know, because all the weather people said that it was going to storm all morning, but what do they know? They only have all the latest equipment and gadgets to rely on. Okay, that's enough bitterness from me.

My husband just got his letter from the job he was going for saying he didn't get the job. I feel so bad for him, I know he wanted that job, it would have been a lot easier and more vacation time and all. They still have his name and number, and there are supposedly more jobs coming up in the future, so maybe he could still get one of those jobs. Oh, the sadness.

Gotta go take the kids to the dentist. This is the first medical thing of many to come in the next couple weeks before school starts. See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home