Monday, October 30, 2006

Ouch!

I am surprised! My legs were soooooo sore. The thing about stairs and not being able to go up and down them, totally true! I didn't think that was going to happen, I wasn't that sore after the 20's I did, so I figured as long as I recovered the same, I would be okay. Wrong!

Monday was okay, a little sore, but not bad. Monday evening was a little worse. By Tuesday I hurt. My quads, my hamstrings, my calfs, my back, my abs, everything hurt, I kinda felt like I got hit by a truck. I guess I'll take a couple more days off. Thursday seems a little far off for beginning again.

Then, something happened to my foot. I have pain on the bottom of my right foot along the outside. I figured I was just walking funny, so I strained it somehow, which really could still be the case, but the pain was the same all the way through Friday when I finally decided that it wasn't getting any better on it's own and I had to start icing it.

I iced it all weekend, and it does feel a little better today, but still sore. I was really affraid that I might have a stress fracture, but now I think it's just a strain of some sort. I really wanted to start running again on Monday, but I think I'm gonna wait until Wednesday.

I'm sure I've gained a couple pounds too since all I can think about is eating, and it ain't anything good! Oh well, it's time to get moving again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home