Monday, October 30, 2006

What's next?

Okay, I've decided that I need another race on my calander to start trianing again, so I've picked the Rudolph Ramble 8k on December 10. A couple of my friends are doing it too, and my sister signed up for it as well. I sent her the Hal Higdon training plan and she started it and signed up for the race already, which I think is a little crazy, because it's December in Chicago people, there could be a huge snow storm that day, so I've opted to wait to sign up until right before the race. I can't wait to start running again!

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Perry said...

I ran that race last year and much of the path had ice and snow on it. It made the juggling extra challenging. But maybe I'll run this one too. It is still fun. How can you beat running in Chicago by the lakefront? Windburn, slushy paths, icecubes forming on your eyelashes? It'll be good training for the Antarctic marathon.

Perry
Just Your Average Joggler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home