Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No Pep in My Step

That sucked! Although I'm not entirely suprised as yesturday's run felt pretty good. Isn't that the way it works? One good, one bad? Seems to be the way it works for me. After the first step today I wanted to quit. I was slow, I know my form looked stupid, I just didn't have it. Even with all that, I finished anyway, yuck. It was a 10:40 average pace, but it's done. I've put it in the bank. I now need a big fat coffee to get me through the rest of my day. I'm a little tired and feeling a little burnt out, it's too early in the training to be feeling this way, maybe it's just all the regular life stuff stressing me out, running is supposed to help with all that. I need to stop complaining now and get about the rest of my day. I hope everyone else's run went better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home