Tuesday, July 18, 2006

recovery and start of a new week

I recovered well from the long run on Sunday, although I was very tired the rest of the day. I think that had more to do with the heat than with the run, because I did get a chance to lay down for a few minutes before we went swimming for the rest of the day.

My son swam in the deep end of the pool for the first time with no life jacket on, he's very excited. He did a good job, even went off the diving board.

Ran this morning with Rachel, Holly and Jen. I was only scheduled for 3, but they were scheduled to do 4, so we did 4. It went really good. I was more aware of setting the pace rather than just trying to keep up with the pace. They go too fast for me sometimes. It's fun to go fast sometimes, but I can't risk injuring myself again by going faster than my body is ready for. Good run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home