Friday, July 21, 2006

Rain Day

Yesturday it was raining. I love to run in the rain, but this time there was also thunder and lightening, so I called off my run this morning and slept for another hour. I thought maybe I would run in the evening, but I just didn't have the motivation to do it, so we scheduled it for this morning. Maybe I need a change of scenery, maybe my diet sucks, maybe I have lost my mojo, I don't know what it is, but I just didn't want to do it, even after I started. I can usually warm up to the run after a mile or two, this time I couldn't wait for it to be over, and I kinda talked my partners into just doing 3 instead of 4. I will try to eat more and hopefully get back to feeling better tomorrow when I have 6 on the schedule. I will venture out of my little block and take a look at some different sights tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home