Friday, July 28, 2006

Stop with the heat already

We did three yesturday. It was pretty average to what we've been doing. I think we started at about 9:51 and then 9:25 and finally 9:20. This was my last scheduled 3 mile run until October. When I look at that, it makes me a little nervous, but I know it will be fine. The boy's are done with all there summer activities as of Monday, so I may have a little extra time in the mornings to get some longer runs in, although it will be around the hampster wheel, although I am grateful to have that, otherwise this whole thing would not be possible. We have three weeks until school starts, whatever. I can't believe it starts so soon. I'm not really ready.

It's going to be flipping hot this weekend. I'm a little tired of this heat stuff, and always on the weekends when I'm doing long runs, yuck. A couple of early morning runs again. Getting up around 5, just to get it in before it gets ridiculous. Luckily this Sunday is only 9, when was the word only okay to use before the number 9?

Stay cool everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home