Saturday, July 29, 2006

All these posts are going to have similar themes

What the crap? I walked out of my house this morning at 5:30 (I can't wait for the fall so I can sleep like a normal person again) and it was hot. It would have been a decent run except for the fact that I have some sort of vertigo thing going on. I am VERY nauseous when I wake up in the morning or after I lay down in the afternoon for my quick 20 minutes (yes, I nap, I'm up at freakin' 5 in the morning!). I'm slightly dizzy sometimes too and I have had an ear infection off and on for the past 2 years. Right now the ear is fine, no pain, but now I have this other thing, when will I feel 100% with no bitching? For those of you who are saying to yourselves, maybe I'm pregnant, nope I'm not. You know how when you have lingering things wrong with you that wouldn't go away you begin to think it's a tumor? I'm not making light of a tumor, but that's just where my mind wanders when I let it. I have that fear that I will be one of those people that feel fine and go to the doctor because I broke my arm and they tell me I have two months to live and there's nothing they can do.

Okay, that's enough of the paranoid mind of me. My run, it was fine, it was just one of those runs that I wanted to quit the whole time, but I made it to almost 6. The splits were not impressive, but oh well, tomorrow is another (freakin' hot) day. I finished in 58:45. Tomorrow is 9 miles starting at around 5:30 in the morning. My training partners, especially Rachel is not happy with the early morning run. She doesn't seem to think it will make a difference if we start at 6:30 verses 5:30 (she is not a morning person). She may be right about this, but I do have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow as we are having a fish fry here tomorrow and my husband has ripped apart the backyard and probably wouldn't put it back together again until about an hour before everyone gets here, and that's just to aggrivate me I'm sure.

Alright, stay cool everyone.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger LeahC said...

hi carrie-

thanks for stopping by my blog (thanks for the looks compliment, I have slowly added stuff to it over the past year). i cannot freakin wait for the weather to break. My husband is enjoying reminding me back when it was 20 degrees and horrible when I would say, "man i just wish it was summer, i can't wait for those 100 degree days"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home